Sunday, April 11, 2010

Buying a laptop

The day has finally arrived. Our tax check came in and I'm off today to buy a laptop. Until now, I have doing most of my writing on an old AlphaSmart.

I liked typing on this because it was light and convenient. You could only see 4 lines at a time, so I did more typing and edited it when I uploaded to my desktop computer. But, now I need a laptop for so many reasons. My day job recently changed and I will be doing more traveling, so laptop will keep me in touch with home more easily and I can edit my finished manuscripts on it, something I could not do with the AlphaSmart.

Next time, I'll report back with what kind of laptop I got.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...