Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Great Computer Wait is on


Yep, that's right. I am waiting for a new computer. Well, not exactly a computer, but our tax refund so I can buy a new computer; a laptop to be exact. I've wanted one forever, but with our budget being tight, like everyone else, it just wasn't in the cards. So, after getting our taxes finished, I told my husband that I would like to use part of it to get a laptop and he agreed. The rest? Well, I'm still paying on some medical bills, so I suppose that would be a good thing to use the rest for. Now, if we would only get that tax check. I'll keep you updated.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...