Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm on a roll...

I wrote about five pages today and can see the light at the end of the long tunnel. I can almost see the words The End forming. I can't wait.

I'm going to try something new on here for my writer friends. Each weekend, if I don't forget, I will post the url for a web site that I use for research in my writing. I'm looking forward to sharing sites that I have found with fellow writers and most are sites that a reader of romance might find interesting, too.

I've also added several links to blogs and web sites of writers that I find interesting to read. Please take a few moments and visit them.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...