Monday, May 16, 2011

Waiting & Waiting & Waiting

Last weekend I sent off my second baby -- er, I mean manuscript to a publisher. That makes two I have out there for consideration and the waiting is killing me.

The first one is just a few chapters and a query letter, but it's been with the publisher since the end of February. I'm going to wait a few more weeks and then send an inquiry about it. If that publisher doesn't want it, I have another on my list to send to.

Until then, I have two other manuscripts in various stages of completion. It's just so hard to decide which one to work on, so I might give multitasking a try with writing and work on both. I've never done that before, so we'll see how it goes.

Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...