Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Review of "Women Who Kill - Serial Killers"

WOMEN WHO KILL - Serial KillersWOMEN WHO KILL - Serial Killers by R.J. Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting book. It was another free Kindle download and I thought it would good for research on a future book. I was pleasingly surprised to find that it was very informative. It held my interest and I found female serial killers to be a very interesting topic.

I did find a few grammatical and formatting errors. At one point, one of the pages repeated itself for about 10-15 pages. There were so many, I lost track of the number. Other than the repeating pages, the errors did not distract from the topic.

Overall, it was a very nice book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...