Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Bunch of Updates

Just a few updates today. I started working on my NaNoWriMo novel this week. No, no, not writing, I'm plotting, outlining, and researching. I can't start writing it until November 1. i debated on whether to participate this year, but I haven't missed a year since 2002. The project I'm working on will be novella and not the 50,000 words that you're suppose to write in NaNoWriMo, but it will really give me a good start, if not allow me to finish it.

I'll be spending part of today editing an old manuscript that I plan on self-publishing and hopefully have available by March. My goal is to get a couple chapters done before the football game and then maybe a couple after the game.

Lastly, I'm still waiting to hear from my publisher on the manuscript I submitted to them in August. It's past due to hear from them and they haven't responded to my email. Very frustrating, and I have no patience with this. I think it's such a good book and I'm anxious for it to be published.

It's raining here today. I love rainy fall days, but we're due for storms later this afternoon. I don't like that. I hope your weather is better. Have a great day everyone.

Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...