Monday, January 21, 2013

Very Inspired Blogger Award



Over the weekend, I was tagged for the Very Inspired Blogger Award by Christina Cole and Cindy Christiansen from their blogs. Thanks ladies, I appreciate the award. For my readers here, please go visit these ladies' blogs. They are wonderful writers.

The Rules:

  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those blogger of the nominations and award requirements.
Seven things about me:
  1. I live in Indiana.
  2. I LOVE Indianapolis Colts football.
  3. My day job is as a Human Services Consultant.
  4. I want to visit Vermont and Colorado some day.
  5. My husband and I want to retire to the mountains in Tennessee.
  6. My favorite genre to read are mysteries.
  7. I hold a amateur radio license.
I'm supposed to nominate 15 other blogs, but the truth is that pretty much everyone I know that has a blog has already been nominated. If you have a blog and want nominated, consider it done and post away.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...