Sunday, March 8, 2015

The 5th Annual That Book Place Authors Fair

I will again this year be attending the That Book Place 5th Annual Authors Fair on April 4, 2015 in Madison, Indiana. I will signing all of my paperback novels and this year for the first time, I will have my cookbook, Masters & Disasters of Cooking available for sale. Masters & Disasters of Cooking is a collection of stories and recipes of some of my best and worst cooking experiences. From Breakfasts to Desserts, this book is full of comical anecdotes of my personal cooking mistakes and perfect masterpieces, all accompanied by my best recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...