Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm a Laptop onwer

I did it, I bought a laptop last week. It wasn't the one I wanted. The store didn't have that one, but I'm happy with what I did buy. I've been spending the week getting it set up with all the things I want on it and adding to my favorites list. I have decided to upgrade to a newer version of Microsoft Word and will have to wait until next payday to afford that.

Now, if I can just find time to sit down and do some writing. My new day job has been keeping me so busy that when I finally get home from work, I just crash and am too tired to do anything. I haven't written a word in over two weeks. I am going to have to kick myself in the rear and make myself write. The good thing is that I have been making mental notes of edits I want to make on my WIP (work-in-progress) manuscript.

I had to miss my local writers' group meeting last month due to a doctor's appointment and guess what, I'm going to have to miss this month's for the same reason. I can't win.

Enjoy your spring,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...