Friday, July 9, 2010

A new cell phone for me

It's time I upgraded my cell phone. It's not that I am on it all the time, because I'm not, but my phone is falling apart. I think I've dropped it one too many times. It's a flip-phone and the hinge is barely hanging on. When I open it, I have to snap the top part back into place every time.

So, the search is on to pick what kind of new phone I want to get. I want one where I can manage my social network sites when not at home and also can check my email during the day, both work and personal mail. My family also likes to text message and I want a QWERTY keyboard to make answering much easier and faster. I've always wanted a Blackberry, but am considering an iPhone, too. Then, there's a Samsung that I kind of like and it would be much cheaper on the monthly bill, a very important point.

No matter which I choose, I'm sure afterward, I will wish I had chosen the other. It's only human nature. Of course, I want a reliable phone more than anything, after all who wants to miss that all important call from the publisher that wants to publish my next book.

I'll report back, if I ever make a decision.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. If I ever get to that level, where I'm receiving too many texts or want to check email and update FB/Twitter, then I'm definitely getting one with a regular keyboard. I've only sent a few texts, but they've taken me about 5 minutes to type!

    ReplyDelete

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...