Sunday, April 17, 2011

Allergies and a Special Offer

I had planned on writing about my day job and how it relates to my writing, but my hayfever has taken over my life today and I can barely see to write this on the computer. I have been sneezing all day with swollen, watery, burning eyes. Seriously, I look like I have one black eye. The eye drops the ophthalmologist gave me have helped some, but not well enough. I am trying to avoid taking an allergy pill because it will completely knock me out and I really don't want that. I'm already sleepy, even after taking a short nap earlier. So, I will suffer through it and hope that it will run it's course so I will be bright-eyed for my day job tomorrow. I'll have to save my post about that for another time.

I know the heading on my blog says I write mystery, suspense, and romance, which I do, but before that I wrote a cookbook, Masters & Disasters of Cooking. There's a photo of the book on the lower right side of the blog. The publisher of my cookbook is having a special from now until the end of this month for free shipping when ordering my book. For more information on this special offer and how to order, please visit this page on my web site.

Thanks,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why - but this month my allergies have been in full swing. I am practically miserable and so is my husband. Going to be a long spring.

    ReplyDelete

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...