Monday, October 8, 2012

Contest Winner

Congratulations to Jessicca Collins, who correctly guessed that the state I am from is Indiana.

Indiana is where the Indianapolis 500 car race is held every year, the Indianapolis Colts are my favorite sports team, and the movies, "Hard Rain" and "A League of their Own" were filmed in Huntingburg about 30 miles from my house.

I assigned everyone a number and then used Random.org to chose the winning number for me. For those that sent their answers through the comments section, your answers were not published so everyone would have an equal chance.

A big thanks to everyone who entered.
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...