Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Paperback Sale


My publisher is having a Holiday Paperback Sale for two days only. Any of the paperbacks on their site will be available for $3.00 off regular price. The purchase must be made on the SCP web site and use code BV5JK96G at the checkout.

My books, Saved by the Sheriff and A Kitchen Affair will be available at the discount price on December 14th and 15th. They make great holiday gifts for anyone who loves a good romantic suspense novel. You can purchase my books at  http://ow.ly/FLmm8 and make sure you use the code above to get your discount.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...