Thursday, May 26, 2016

Edinburgh Outlet Mall Authors Fair May 28

On Saturday, May 28, 2016, join me, and so many other authors, at the Authors Fair at the Edinburgh (Indiana) Outlet Mall, just off of I-65 at exit 76. We'll be located at in front of the mall between the Claire's and Charlotte Russe outlet stores. The Authors Fair runs from 10 am - 5 pm EDT. Not only will you find some great books, but the Outlet Mall has hundreds of stores for your shopping pleasure. Get that Christmas shopping done early.


The Edinburgh Outlet Mall is located at 11622 NE Executive Dr, Edinburgh, Indiana 46124.

I hope to see you there.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...