Thursday, November 1, 2018

National Novel Writing Month



National Novel Writing Month began today. If you aren't familiar with NaNoWriMo, the goal is write a first draft of a 50,000 word novel in 30 days (November). I've participated 12 times, but have only made it to the 50,000 word goal once.

I'm off to a good start so far. Tomorrow will be a problem. I have an appointment with the eye doctor and my eyes will be dilated for most of the day. Actually, the whole month of November is a problem. It seems to always be my busiest month. Thanksgiving falling at the end of the month doesn't help either. However, I'm giving it a shot again this year and starting a new book.

If you want to keep up on my progress, you can find a chart on the right side of this blog. It will be updated each night when I have finished writing for the day.

Keep you fingers crossed and wish me good luck.

Carol


Updated with my badges:

November 6, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...