Saturday, March 26, 2022

My First Tattoo

 For a long time now, my daughter and I have talked about going together to get tattoos. She already had a couple, but I didn't have any. A few weeks ago, we decided to do it. I was excited, and couldn't wait. We went to a local tattoo artist that my daughter had been to before, and she was excellent.

 

 Above, on the left, I'm getting the stencil applied, and on the right is what it looked like after the stencil. It took me a few days to decide that I wanted two stacked books on my wrist.

It really wasn't painful. The artist told me it would feel like cat scratches. She was right, about a thousand cat scratches. LOL

The left photo is after she put the plastic bandage on it, and the right is how it looked yesterday, after a couple weeks. It still has a little more healing to do, but I really love it.

Will get another tattoo? You bet I will! Don't worry, I'm not going to go crazy and get a whole sleeve. Sometime before Fall gets here, I want to get a mug of coffee on my ankle.

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...