Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Best Screenplay Award

 

I am excited and honored to have received the Runner-up award for Best Screenplay - Long Format at the Imaginarium Convention on July 15, 2023. Thank goodness there are no photos of me crying my eyes out when I accepted it, as my emotions got the better of me. My winning screenplay was Homecoming to Murder, an adaption of my first mystery novel of the same name. 

Not only did I bring home that award, but unfortunately, I also brought home Covid. It was a mild case and I'm over it now, but this year's convention will be one I'll remember for long time.

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...