Monday, February 5, 2024

Book News

 

I'm happy to say that I finally received the publishing contract for my next Nathan Perry mystery, Murder in Mystic Hollow. I have no firm release date yet, but per my contract, it should be within the next six to eight months. Publishing is a very slow business, so fingers crossed.

 


In other news, I'm about mid-way through chapter six of a new non-Nathan Perry book, Exposure. Scroll down for previous information on that one. I'm doing my best to get it finished before I go to a convention in August, hoping to pitch it to a publisher there. Again, fingers crossed.

Carol

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...