Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby Rotten Scoundrels, Elaine Munsch and Jeanette Pope will be signing our books. Spend the day in beautiful LaGrange, walk the town, visit the shops, have some lunch, and get some great books. 


I'll have all three of my Nathan Perry Mysteries available for sale. Unfortunately, book four will not yet be available, but soon. However, I hope to have my romance, Her Bluegrass Beau, set in Kentucky, available there in limited supply.

We hope to see you there.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...