Monday, July 20, 2026

Imaginarium Screenplay Award

I'm so honored and excited to announce that this past weekend, I received the Runner-up Award for Best Short Screenplay for my script, Stalked. The competition in the category was so strong, and I was completely surprised when they called my name.

The whole convention was great, as usual. I didn't get a table this year so I networked the whole time. Without a table to sit at, my feet, legs, and back felt it. Thanks to all my friends who let me sit at their tables when I needed a break. It was no surprise when I slept for a full eight hours last night.

Today, I'm back at my desk editing my next book, but I may pull out a partially written screenplay to look over and think about finishing for next year's competition. 

Carol 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. If you need funding or financial services for personal or business purposes, we would be pleased to assist you. Please contact us to learn more about the solutions available to meet your needs.
    zenithloanfirmservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Imaginarium Screenplay Award

I'm so honored and excited to announce that this past weekend, I received the Runner-up Award for Best Short Screenplay for my script, S...