Sunday, June 13, 2010

FBI Surveillance Tricks and more

Welcome to my Link of the Week. Again, I have two to share today. The first one is a NPR article from July 5, 2008 and it's titled:

FBI Surveillance Team Reveals Tricks Of the Trade

The second link is a blog by Lee Lofland, a veteran police officer and author. He blogs about anything that has to do with police work.

The Graveyard Shift

Today, I am still working on that same manuscript. Chapter 12 is outlined and almost finished. I should have only one chapter left after this and my goal is to get this manuscript finished before the end of this month. We'll see how it goes.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Short Horror Screenplay

  My short screenplay, Stalked, won Best Short Horror Screenplay at the Screenplay Critics' Award in Los Angeles, California. Thank you ...