Friday, June 18, 2010

Slow progress

Things have slowed down in my world and my writing has suffered. I blame it on the heat. We've had heat indexes of over 100° f. here lately. When it's hot, even in with the air conditioner, I slow down and my motivation is practically nil. I was able to finish writing chapter 12 on my current manuscript, but that was several days ago and I haven't picked it back up yet. Hopefully, today over my lunch hour at work, I can motivate myself to start writing my last chapter.

Finally, please take a moment and visit some of my fellow author's blogs listed on the right side of my page. They do a wonderful job and are definitely worth the read.

I'll be back this weekend with my Link of the Week.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...