Monday, January 14, 2013

Upcoming Appearances

In the following few months, I will be making appearances on several blogs for interviews and guest posts. Below, I have listed when and where you can find me. I'll also update this post as new dates become available.

Carol

Online Appearances:

January 14 - Molly's Musings

January 16 - Author Raine Delight Blog

January 21 - Drea Becraft Blog

January 28 - Marian Allen's Blog

February 8 - Heartbreaker Blog Hop here on my blog

February 11 - Marci Boudreaux blog

February 14 - Swept Away Blog Hop here on my blog

February 19 - Susana's Morning Room

February 26 - LaBelle Books

March 8  -  Tabby Shay's Blog 

March 9  -  Secret Cravings Dessert Hop here on this blog

In Person Appearance:

March 16 - That Book Place Author's Fair in Madison, Indiana




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...