Sunday, March 3, 2013

Read an E-Book Week

Today starts Read an E-Book Week, March 3-9, 2013. What does that mean? It was started to education the public about electronic reading, e-books, and e-readers. I own a Kindle and I love it. I've had so many people tell me how they just have to hold that book in their hands. I say hogwash. I can't even count then umber of times I have been reading my Kindle and find myself reach up to turn a page as if I was reading paperback book.

As a newly published writer, I couldn't wait until my book came out in paperback, but first I had to wait until the e-book sold. Four books later, I have been educated that e-books sell so much more than paperbacks. This is not just my books, e-books in general have out-sold paperbacks for the last couple of years.

What's really neat is that you don't even have to own an e-reader to read an e-book. You can read them on your home computer, laptop, tablet, or even your cell phone. Amazon has Kindle apps for just about any device out there.

To celebrate Read an E-Book Week, I am giving away free copies of the e-book of "Compromise." To purchase for your Kindle, click here. If you're interested in my other books, you can find them for your Kindle at my Amazon Author Page or for your Nook at Barnes and Noble. If you still prefer paperback, two of them are available in paperback at those links also.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...