Just Desserts Blog Event
The authors with my publisher, Secret Cravings Publishing are holding a Just Desserts Blog Hop this weekend. On each of their own blogs, you will find information about their books and many will be sharing a delicious dessert recipe. You can also find so many giveaways. Check out the Secret Cravings Publishing Blog for a complete list of participants. I really think my current release. "A Kitchen Affair" fits this blog hop better than any other hop I've participated in. The heroine is a personal chef and she prepares scrumptious dishes throughout the book. If you've followed me on my guest appearances on other blogs, you've see some of my recipes already. However, I have left my best and favorite recipe for this posting. It's the first dessert that Jenny serves to Derek in the book and is probably responsible for winning him over from the start. At the bottom of this post, you can see how to enter my giveaway for a .pdf copy of "A Kitchen Aff...

Comments
Post a Comment