Monday, April 14, 2014

Review - "Confederate Moon"

Confederate Moon (Moon & Magic, #1)Confederate Moon by Kayelle McClive
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I purchased this book at an Authors Fair because the book takes place near where I live. I don't normally like werewolf or vampire books, but I was pleasantly surprised reading this book. It was fantastic and not at all what I expected. The author is an excellent writer and I didn't want to put the book down. She did a wonderful job of being able to visualize what was happening. Her description of the love scenes was perfect.

This book is also written in first-person. I wasn't sure how I was going to like that either, but it worked. I can't imagine it being written any other way.

Kudos to Ms. McClive and I am so looking forward to the next book in the series. I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Booksiginng

Save the date - On March 30, at From the Ground Up Books, Main Street, LeGrange, Kentucky, I, along with two of my sisters from the Derby R...