Monday, October 7, 2019

Imaginarium 2019


If you're looking for something to do next weekend, I'd like to recommend the 6th annual Imaginarium Convention in Louisville, KY October 11-13! Earlier this year, The Writer magazine recognized Imaginarium as Kentucky's #1 writers event and the 2nd best in the Southeast USA! Over 130 panels and workshops, over 200 panelist guests, a film festival, book fair and expo, and much, much more! Weekend and single day passes available!

The book expo is free and there is free parking. With over 100 authors and exhibitors and every genre imaginable, you will find some greats reads there.

My new mystery isn't available yet, but I will have all of my other books there, as well as some treats.
http://www.entertheimaginarium.com/attendee-registration

Carol






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...