Sunday, July 24, 2022

Across Crawford - Interview with author Carol Preflatish

 

Recently, I was interviewed for Across Crawford, a radio show on WBRO-FM, located in Crawford County, Indiana, where I grew up. The hosts of the show are Roger Moon and author, Lori Crecelius Roberts. Below are the links to the interview. Due to a technical problem, part of the interview from segment 1 is repeated in segment 2, and part of the interview in segment 3 is repeated in segment 4. Sorry for the repetition. Total play time is around 20 minutes.

I hope you enjoy it.

Carol

Segment 1

Segment 2

Segment 3

Segment 4


Recorded on June 29, 2022.  Produced & engineered for WBRO by Carson Jockell.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...