Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: On August 6 at 1:30 pm, I'll be speaking at the Jeffersonville, Indiana Library about my Nathan Perry Mystery Series. I'll specifically be talking about the latest book in the series, Witch Hunt and the research I did for the book. I'll be available afterward for signing and will have the books available for $15.00 each. Seating is limited. You can register at http://jefflibrary.org under Events, then Calendar of Events. I hope to see you there.

The Bad: I attended the Imaginarium Convention last weekend and took a little tumble as soon as I got there Friday morning. My shoe caught on the carpet and down I went. Like a trooper, I stayed all day Friday, sitting on my panels and at my table. Afterward, I went to the ER. After 8 1/2 hours, they said nothing was broken, just a very badly bruised knee. Which brings me to:

The Ugly:


At least nothing was broken. It will just take some time to heal.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...