Wednesday, September 20, 2023

My new web site coming soon

 


Welcome to my temporary main web site, otherwise known as my blog. If you recently tried to visit CarolPre.com, you would have found that it is no longer there. My web host recently changed and all the emails I received said I had to do nothing. What I found out today was that I still have my domain, but no web site. Bear with me while I rebuild my site with a new host. It's not going to be a quick build, so until then, check back here for any updates.

Remember the old "under construction" graphic we all saw when we first got on the internet?


Carol


 

2 comments:

  1. It disappeared? That's crazy! So goes the glamorous writing life. SMH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's partly my fault and partly not. No matter what, I would have needed to built a new site. Now, it's more urgent.

      Delete

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...