Saturday, September 23, 2023

Such a Great Day Today

I had such a wonderful day today at the Greater Clark County Schools Holiday Craft Fair. I met some great people, especially my table neighbors that I talked with all day. The staff and the volunteers were a great help, especially with carrying my table in and out.

I want to thank everyone that purchased my books today. I had great sales and appreciate everyone that stopped by to talk. 

As I told the readers that came by, I have about half of a chapter left to write, and then book #4 in the series will be finished. I'm hoping for a release date sometime after the first of the year.

As you can see from the list on the right side of this page, my next event will be October 14.

Carol 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...