Sunday, March 27, 2011

Absence

Sorry about my absence. Many things have been going on. To start, I had a combination of a sinus infection and bronchitis. I would move my eyes and it hurt so bad, I thought the top of my head was going to blow off. So now, I am on the mend with just have a little lingering cough. Second, my day job is taking up most of my time, including an overnight, out of town business trip to Indianapolis. By the time I get home at the end of each day, I'm bushed and just want to crash on the couch. Needless to say, my writing has suffered. I have not written or edited anything in weeks. I hope to change that in April. I checked on my To Do list for this year and I am falling behind. I have lost weight, so that is one goal I'm achieving.

Today, I visited the new Books-A-Million store that opened recently near me. Wow, what a great store. I loved it and wish I could have stayed longer to browse their stacks, but I was with someone and couldn't stay. I did buy a couple of magazines, Writer's Digest and RT Book Review. I can't wait to go back, if I ever have time again.

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're on the mend. Everybody I know has been sick this winter. NO, that doesn't mean they all got sick from me! lol!

    Marian Allen

    ReplyDelete

Fall into Books book signing

    I, along with 18 other authors, will be at the Jeffersonville, Indiana Library on October 18, 2024 for their Fall into Books event. I...