Sunday, January 1, 2012

Nominations, Nominations!

What a way to end 2011! Earlier in the week, I was nominated in the 2011 Preditors & Editors Readers Poll for Best Romance Novel for Saved by the Sheriff and for Best Author. Voting continues through January 10 and I would appreciate your vote.

Then yesterday, nominations for the Love Romances Cafe Best of 2011 Awards were announced on their yahoo group. To my surprise, Saved by the Sheriff was nominated for Best Romantic Suspense/Thriller Novel. In the romance writing community, these are very prestigious awards and I am honored to be nominated along side the likes of JD Robb for this award. Voting for this award is done by members of the Love Romances Cafe community. I want to thank Love Romances Cafe for the nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...