Friday, January 27, 2012

WINNER!!!

I'm very pleased to announce that my book, Saved by the Sheriff was voted Runner-up in the Love Romances Cafe Best of 2011 Awards in the Mystery/Thriller/Romantic Suspense category.

Saved by the Sheriff also came in ninth as Best Romance Novel in the 2011 Preditors & Editors Readers Poll.

The beginning of 2011 has proved to be a very production year for me and I hope it continues. I feel very blessed and lucky to be able to succeed in something that I love to do.

I have another book that is in the self-editing process and I hopefully will be sending it off to the publisher soon. I am also currently working on chapter six of another. I write slowly, but am determined to get it finished as soon as possible.

Update on the print edition of Saved by the Sheriff is that it should be out in paperback in March, depending on any possible delays that the publisher may have. Check back here for more updates. You can also find more information on my web site.

I'm interviewed on Raine Delight's Blog today. Stop by & learn more about me and my writing.

I want to thank everyone for your support and votes in the competitions.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Interview with E.M. Munsch

Today, I welcome author E.M. Munsch for some questions, answers, and maybe a little hot tea.. Elaine writes the Dash Hammond series and her ...