Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A to Z April Challenge

I must be crazy. Why, you ask? Well, just a few minutes ago, I signed up for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. That means I will be post a blog every weekday in April, starting with the letter A. If you have read my blog for a while, you know that I don't blog, but maybe once or twice a week. I've never be able to come up with enough ideas to blog every day. Maybe with the A to Z Challenge having a daily theme using the alphabet, I might be able to do it.

Actually, I have already made a list of ideas to write about, but that doesn't mean that I will actually be able to do it. I'm trying to do the 365Project challenge of taking a post a picture every day. So far, I have missed two days since January 1. Not bad, but I losing interest. At least with blogging, it's writing and a good exercise for an author to do.

So, come April 1, stop by and see how things go.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Interview with E.M. Munsch

Today, I welcome author E.M. Munsch for some questions, answers, and maybe a little hot tea.. Elaine writes the Dash Hammond series and her ...