Thursday, March 15, 2012

Author's Fair - Madison, Indiana

I will participating in the 2nd Annual Author's Fair in Madison, Indiana on Saturday, March 17 and I'm so excited about it and will be one of about 34 authors that will be there to sign and sell books. . I will have copies of my book, Saved by the Sheriff for sale and be available to sign them. In addition, I will have a bunch of freebies that I'll be giving away.

The local newspaper featured the Author's Fair in their recent edition, The Madison Courier. It was very exciting to see my book cover in the photo that accompanied the article and my bio was included, too.

So, if you in the Madison, Indiana area on Saturday, please stop by and say hi.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...