Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Review: "Pushed Too Far"

Pushed Too FarPushed Too Far by Ann Voss Peterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic book. So much mystery and so much suspense. The author did a wonderful job of detail, description, and dialogue. I was able to put myself into the setting and story. Even though you knew who was committing the murders, you sat on the edge of you seat trying to figure out how they were going to catch the murderer, but there was a twist and surprise when it did happen. I never saw it coming and I liked that.

This was the first book of Ms. Peterson's that I have read, but it won't be the last. If you're a fan of mystery and suspense, I highly recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wonderful Day of Booksigning

My Derby Rotten Scoundrel sisters, Patience Martin, holding Max, Jeanette Pope, Elaine Munsch, and myself had a wonderful time at From the G...